Service Hotlines: 40086 95575 (Mainland China) (852) 3719 1288 (Hong Kong)Trading Hotlines: 40086 95575 (Mainland China) (852) 3719 1201 (Hong Kong)

What kind of documents need to be prepared for the insurance application in Hong Kong?Normally, you are required to prepare: Exit-Entry permit for travelling to and from Hong Kong and Macao, China identity card, address proof and entry slip issued by Hong Kong customs.PS: If you would like to open a bank account in HK or Macao, you need to bring your valid address proof together with your Exit-Entry Permit for traveling to and from Hong Kong and Macao.

For those insured and applicants over 18, he/she must come to Hong Kong for the insurance application. If the insured is under 18, he/she is not required to come to HK for the application in person. However, applicants must bring along valid documents, such as a birth certificate, for the application. Applicant may also be requested to provide health certificates (such as a valid student handbook sealed with school chop or an updated vaccination record if necessary).